Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Summer Challenge Day 40 - A Day at the Zoo

Hi there!

I love going to the zoo, and so does my youngest son. We have a membership and are planning to go this week. Each time we go, the tiger exhibit is a must. It's my son's favorite zoo animal - probably because his favorite color is orange. Haha

So for my son, I wanted to tiger nails for the zoo challenge. The base color is China Glaze Riveting and then I sponged a white polish toward the tips, stamped on some tiger stripes and topped it with a matte coat. And although he loved them, it was a mess. the polish smudged during the stamping and the stamp was not large enough to cover my entire nail bed. Ugh. Maybe someday I'll probably give it another try with a striping brush instead of a stamp.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...